Digg’s Kevin Rose has kicked in with his latest pre-Apple announcement rumours.
– Curved iPod nano with horizontal screen
– Price cuts across iPod range
– iPod touch to be reduced in price
– iPod range to use price to differentiate from iPhone
– iTunes 8 (big update, new features – subscription services anyone?)
– New point upgrade of Mac OS X imminent
– Blu-Ray soon
Apple plans a late summer refresh of its iPod range, with news emerging from the Far East claiming new colours, higher storage and more features will be introduced in the device.
9 to 5 Mac (a website which correctly predicted last year’s range) states that the new colour of iPod nano will in fact be lots of colours, promising: “First up is the Nano which will appear in multiple colours…not multiple colour versions but each one will have a plethora of colours.”
The report also explains the next-generation iPod nano will offer double the present level of storage (so up to 16GB), and informs “new features will be added”. Continue reading →