UK independent music companies have launched the world’s largest ever music, memorabilia and experiences auctions on eBay. The auction is part of the Independents Day 08 Campaign which also includes the release of an independent music album featuring the cream of indie acts and a Channel 4 TV show. The auction will offer hundreds of opportunities to bid for “money can’t buy” experiences and rare artist merchandise and will offer new items every 10 days until July 6.
You can visit the auction and buy rare stuff here.
Auction items include:
– The first test pressing of Arctic Monkeys ‘Favourite Worst Nightmare’ album’
– VIP tickets to Camp Bestival, Creamfields & Gilles Peterson’s Worldwide festival;
– Original master tape of Gary Numan’s ‘Tubeway Army’;
– Vampire Weekend artwork;
– Exclusive signed merchandise from Radiohead and Franz Ferdinand;
– Jay Sean customized video message;
– Prodigy gold disc.
And there’s more – other auctions include: A drumming lesson with Basement Jaxx’ drummer; The opportunity to play guitar on stage with the Cult; Online music marketing master class from Nile-On PR; Tickets to South-by-South West and Midem industry festivals; Two days working on music with a world-renowned record producer in LA, New York or London; and studio time and a top artist management consultancy session.