Music Ally will this month pitch two world class speakers against each other in a unique mock-trial on the promise of the mobile music industry.
Titled “Mobile Music in the Dock” the event promises to put the claims made by the mobile industry about mobile music on trial. Speakers will be Mobile Entertainment Forum chairman Ralph Simon and Sibelius Software’s Jeremy Silver acting as defence and prosecution respectively.
The audience will act as the jury for the evening, and will cast their judgement upon the distance the mobile industry has opened up between its glittering promises and marketplace reality.
Expert witnesses will include:
• Paul Kenny, Global Head of Music, Vodafone;
• Tim Grimsditch, Global Product Marketing, Nokia Music;
• Mark Mulligan, Senior Analyst, Jupiter Research;
• Scott Cohen, Founder, The Orchard;
• James Bates, Media Director, Deloitte,
The event takes place on November 25 at the Deloitte Auditorium, London EC4 and begins at 6pm.