Get set for your next upgrade, because the iPhone 5 (range?) is set to reveal itself next month on October 4, All Things Digital claims today, at last ending months of speculation. The date makes sense because it is one of those time-honored “Apple Tuesdays“.
- Eigenharp – a revolutionary new instrument
- Tim Cook is Apple’s ninja
- Mac OS X 10.6.3 – seed notes ship – release crawls closer
- Look At This Cool iPad-Hiding DIY Case
- Final Cut team loses key figure, price discounts emerge
- Fill your iPod, iPhone with free, fresh music from the world of Ancient Audio
- Apple’s Jonathan Ive to gain RCA doctorate
- It’s…your iTunes 9 rumour round-up
- Microsoft app store collapse, WinMob 7 phones may support OS X
- Gorillaz debut first Plastic Beach video on YouTube March 2
Tagsamazon apple app store BBC broadcasting digital digital lifestyle digital media digital music digital video DRM DRM-free EMI file-sharing film free music google iPad iphone ipod ipod touch itunes Mac microsoft mobile MP3 music music industry music sales myspace myspace music nokia online online music online video radiohead social networking sony television tv UK Universal video Warner youtube
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!